Are You Looking for a personal injury lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL, following an accident? Accidents are stressful, especially if it was not of your own fault. If you are struggling paying your medical bills a personal injury lawyer may be who you need in your life. There a few secrets to finding a personal injury lawyer that will work for you.
- Do they do personal injury exclusively. Personal injury is a complex legal topic. Your lawyer should be fully experienced in the matter and, by practicing it exclusively, they will be ready for anything. You want your lawyer to be a master in personal injury law, so that you can almost guarantee they are worth it.
- Do they take cases to trial if necessary? Many attorneys that say they handle personal injury law have never been in a courtroom. Insurance companies can be very aggressive, and most lawyers, when it comes to personal injury, try to pressure you into taking nothing. If your lawyer has never been in the courtroom, this will be used against them.
- Do they have high verdicts and settlements? You want to get the most out of your personal injury lawyer, so you should choose someone who is known to win. If your attorney regularly delivers settlements, you will know that you have found a good one.
- Are they a member of State and National Trial Lawyer Groups? A good attorney will regularly collaborate with other personal injury lawyers. This helps them learn and be able to recognize all the tricks that insurance companies use to keep you from the money you deserve.
- Do they have the sufficient resources? Do they look like they are doing well? I don’t mean in the sense that they personally look good, but does their office look good? Does it look like they have a successful business, or does it look like they are struggling to stay afloat? A personal injury case can use a lot of resources. Make sure that your attorney has enough money backing them that they can use all the resources needed to play with the big boys.
Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you have been in an accident recently, and are struggling to get the help you need, contact Ludin Law today.