Whether you have been injured on the job or in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. If you or someone you know has recently been injured in an accident, before you speak with the person responsible or their insurance agent, you should meet with a qualified attorney about your case. Personal injury lawyers in the Green Bay, WI area will be able to help you understand the options you have available. They will even be able to determine if you stand a chance of recovering financial compensation for your injury. It can be difficult to select a qualified attorney to handle your claim. You want to find one that you are comfortable with, and trust that your case is in good hands.
What to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Find out what areas of law they specialize in.
- Do they have experience handling cases similar to yours, and if so, how many have they handled?
- Ask them about how long it can take to resolve a case like yours. Are you looking at a few months, or a year or two?
- You will also want to find out how often they will be able to communicate with you about your case. Will you be able to speak with them directly, or will you have to speak with someone else in the firm?
- Have they ever had to take a personal injury case to court? If so, what was the result?
- How many cases do they handle at a time, and do they have the time to oversee yours?
- What are their fees? Do they charge you by the hour? Or will they charge a percentage of your settlement if you win?
- Do they have any past clients that are willing to speak with you about their service?
Receive the Compensation You Deserve with a Qualified Attorney
When you have been injured, you already have enough to deal with. If your injuries are severe, you want to make sure you are properly compensated. A skilled lawyer will negotiate with the other party’s insurance company to get you compensation for any medical treatment you require, property damage, lost wages, and personal pain that you have suffered. An experienced attorney will know how much your case is worth, and will make sure that you are not under-compensated. Contact Brabazon Law Office, LLC for more information.